(405) 271-4214 Ext. 46068
AuD, Audiology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2001
CSD 8133 Audiology I
CSD 8313 Pediatric Audiology
CSD 8420 Clinical Practicum in Audiology
CSD 9293 Genetics in CSD
CSD 8460 Directed Readings (Tinnitus)
CSD 3463 Foundations of Audiology
CSD 4493 Diagnosis and Treatment in Audiology
CSD 4490 Studies in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Tinnitus and Sound Sensitivity (Hyperacusis and Misophonia)
Service Delivery Models
Tinnitus and Sound Sensitivity Lab (TASSL)
Tinnitus, Hyperacusis and Misophonia diagnosis and treatment
Adult and pediatric diagnostics
Hearing aid dispensing
- Myers J, John A, Kimball S and Fruits T (2016). Prevalence of tinnitus and noise-induced hearing loss in dentists. Noise and Health, 18(85), 283-402.
- Kimball SK, Urban B, John AB (2013). Factors affecting patient retention and quality of care. Audiology Practices, 4(1).
- Kimball, S. (2010). Concerns regarding direct-to-consumer hearing aid purchasing. The Volta Review, 110(3), 447-457.
- Kimball S. Hearing Aids. eMedicine from WebMD. Updated July 2013.
- Kimball S. Speech Audiometry. eMedicine from WebMD. Updated July 2013.
- Kimball, S. 2008. Inquiry into online hearing test raises doubt about its validity. The Hearing Journal, 61(3), 38-46.
- Kimball, S. (2008) Making earmold impressions at home: How well can untrained consumers do it? The Hearing Journal, 61(4), 26-30.
- Kimball, S. and Yopchick, S. (2009) Study compares hearing aids fitted online with clinical findings. The Hearing Journal, 62(3), 44-47.
Link to CV >