Post Doc, Injury Epidemiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City IA, 1997
PhD, Epidemiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City IA, 1996
MS, Biostatistics, University of Iowa, Iowa City IA, 1992
Graduate Diploma, Manipulative Physiotherapy, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia, 1982
Graduate Certificate, Physical Therapy, University of Iowa, Iowa City IA, 1980
BS, General Science, University of Iowa, Iowa City IA, 1978
Candidate for BS, Civil Engineering, US Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs CO, 1972-75
PHTH 7990 Advanced Spinal Manipulation
Sources of variation in intra-rater agreement on clinical tests of the spine and pelvis
- College of Allied Health, OUHSC, Adjusted Estimates of Examiner Agreement on Clinical Tests of the Sacroiliac Region, COAH Seed Grant. Principal Investigator, 2003, $4,610.
- National Institute on Disability & Rehabilitation Research, Evidence for Clinically-Useful Tests and Test Clusters of Lumbar, Sacroiliac, and Hip Joint Movement Impairment in Patients Categorized by Mechanical Low Back Pain Status, Low Back Disability, and General Health Status, Switzer Merit Fellowship 84.133F, Principal Investigator, 2000, $45,000.
- McEwen IR, Arnold SH, Hansen LH, Johnson D. (2003) Interrater reliability and content validity of a minimal data set to measure outcomes of students receiving school-based occupational therapy and physical therapy. Physical and Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics, 23(2):77-95.
- Johnson D. (2001) Defending disablement. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 31(5):265-7.
- Johnson D. (2000) Myth of evidence-based practice too negative. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 30(9):558-559.
- Johnson DE. Rogers M. (2000) Spinal manipulation. Physical Therapy, 80(8):820-3.
- Johnson DE. Cervical spine examination and mobilization. Sections of CT Wadsworth: Manual Examination and Treatment of the Spine and Extremities. Tokyo: Ido-no-Nippon-sha, Inc., 1999, pp. 52-86. [Japanese edition]