M.A. in Liberal Studies, The University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 2011
B.S., Radiologic Technology, The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, 2007
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
MIRS 3133 Radiographic Imaging Lab
MIRS 3152 Patient Care and Management
MIRS 3172 Image Processing and Quality
MIRS 3232 Radiographic Imaging II Lab
MIRS 3312 Radiographic Film Critique I
MIRS 3460 Introduction to Clinical Radiography
MIRS 3412 Principles of Radiography
MIRS 4193 Advanced Radiographic Imaging and Critique
MIRS 4212 Vascular Imaging
MIRS 4460 Advanced Clinical Radiography
3D additive manufacturing and clinical applications
- DiGiacinto D, Gildon B, Keenan LA, Olsen M. Review of patient satisfaction research to improve patient surveys in medical imaging departments. J Diagn Med Sono. 2016. 32(4): 203-206. DOI: 10.1177/8756479316650887
- DiGiacinto D, Gildon B, Stamile E, Aubrey J. Weight-biased health professionals and the effects on overweight patients. J Diagn Med Sono. Published online ahead of print Oct 2014. DOI: 10.1177/8756479314557278
- Gildon B. How Shocking! Understanding Cardiac Rhythms and Reasons for Pacing Intervention Therapies. CE Credit Lecture. 42nd Annual ACERT Conference, Las Vegas, NV, January 2017.
- Gildon B. A Stint in the Stent Labs: Understanding Cardiac and Specials Labs. CE Credit Lecture. OSRT Midyear Seminar, Tulsa, OK, November 2012.
- Gildon B. Usefulness of GPA as a predictor of success in MIRS programs. Faculty Leadership Program, Oklahoma City, OK, June 2012.
- Gildon B. Living on the D List: Racing Through Life with Diabetes (revised). CE Credit Lecture. 66th OSRT Annual Conference, Tulsa, OK, March 2012.
- Gildon B. Applied Ethics: Everyday Occurrence or Theoretical Wonderland. CE Credit Lecture. Northeastern District OSRT, Tulsa, OK, October 2010.
- Gildon B. Diabetes and You: Considerations for Success in the Allied Health Department. CE Credit Lecture. OSRT Midyear Seminar, Tulsa, OK, November 2009.
- Gildon B. Living on the D List: Racing Through Life with Diabetes. CE Credit Lecture. Allied Health Professions Week, OUHSC College of Allied Health, Tulsa, OK, November 2009.
- Gildon B. Running: From Marathons to Life, Controlling Diabetes. Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation of Tulsa, OK, October 2009.