Ph.D., Educational Psychology, Oklahoma State University School of Applied Health and Educational Psychology, Tulsa, OK, 2009.
M.H.R., Human Relations, Department of Human Relations, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 1996.
B.S., Physical Therapy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Department of Physical Therapy, Oklahoma City, OK.
OCTH-PHTH 8152 Evidence-Based Practice
OCTH/PHTH 7213 Introduction to Orthopedic Management of Upper Extremity Dysfunction
PHTH 9132 Community Assessment/Planning
PHTH 7411 Behavioral Science
PHTH 9192 Movement Science II
OCTH/PHTH 7990 Directed Studies, various topics
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
- The influence of personality type on academic and clinical success in the rehabilitation sciences.
- Understanding how to promote and enhance the development of discrete psychomotor skills in novice physical and occupational therapists.
- The use of intuition by physical therapy novices and practitioners in clinical decision making.
- The physical and emotional influence of a fitness and wellness program for children with leukemia.
- The influence of a community engagement curriculum on student volunteerism and civic engagement.
- Understanding patient non-attendance and missed appointments in various clinical settings.
OU Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine @ The Tandy Family YMCA (TULSA)
Rehabilitation of people with musculoskeletal problems of the spine and peripheral joints
Balance and falls intervention in older adults
Manual therapy for hard and soft tissue dysfunction
Rehabilitation in the performing arts
Behavioral elements of rehabilitation
Physical Therapist, OU Physical Therapy at Family Medicine Clinic, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences and OU Family Medicine, University of Oklahoma Tulsa, 1111 South St. Louis Avenue, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Former Chief Physical Therapist, Tulsa Ballet Theatre, 110 E. 2nd Street; Tulsa, Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma Schusterman Center Strategic Plan Task Force, Community Engagement Work Group
- University of Oklahoma Schusterman Center Community Medicine Academy.
- College of Allied Health Diversity Task Force Chair
- Company Physical Therapist, Tulsa Ballet
- Department of Family Medicine – Rehabilitation Sciences Falls Risk Screening and Prevention Program
- Department of Rehabilitation Sciences - Tulsa Run Finish Line Manual Therapy Tent
- University of Oklahoma-Tulsa Office of Community Engagement
- Tandy Family YMCA Healthy Living Center Administrative and Steering Committee, Volunteer Community Fitness Instructor
- Randall, K., Isaacson, M., & Ciro, C. (2017). Validity and Reliability of the Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Journal of Best Practices in Health Professions Diversity, 10 (1).
- Shortridge A, Stienheider B, Ciro C, Randall K, Costner-Lark A, Loving G. (2016). Simulating interprofessional geriatric patient care using telehealth: A team-based learning activity. MedEdPORTAL Publications, 12:10415. http://dx.doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.10415
- Randall, K.E., Steinheider, B., Isaacson, M., Shortridge, A., Byrd, S., Ciro, C., Ross, H., & Loving, G. (2016). Measuring knowledge, acceptance, and perceptions of telehealth in an interprofessional curriculum for student nurse practitioners, occupational therapists, and physical therapists. Journal of Interactive Learning Research, 27(4), 339-353.
- Shortridge, A. M., Ross, H. M., Randall, K. E., Ciro, C. A., Loving, G. L. (2016). Telehealth technology as e-learning: Learning and practicing interprofessional patient care. International Journal on E-Learning.
- Ciro, C.A., Bender, D.J., Ross, H., Randall, K.E., Shortridge, A., & Loving, G. (preparing for submission). Facilitating interprofessional care management skills in nurse practitioner, occupational therapy, and physical therapy students for the care of a Hispanic older adult with complex pain. Interprofessional Care Management.
- Ciro, C.A., Randall, K.E., Robinson, C. A., Loving, G., & Shortridge, A. (April 27, 2015). Preparing occupational therapy students for the future of healthcare by incorporating telehealth into interprofessional education. OT Practice.
- Nesbit, K.C., Randall, K.E., & Hamilton, T.B. (2015). The development of narrative reasoning: Patient stories and novice clinicians. Advances in Health Sciences Education.
- Hoberecht, T., Randall, K.E., & Schweikhard, A.J. (2015). Library tutorials in an allied health evidence-based practice class. Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 34, 240 - 248.
- Bagley, JE, Randall, KE, & Anderson, MP. (2015). A comparison of sonography and radiography student scores in a cadaver anatomy class before and after the implementation of synchronous distance education. Ultrasound, 1-8. Doi: 10.1177/1742271X14567173
- Randall, K, Hudson, M, & Isaacson, M. (2014). Formalizing a college diversity statement. Journal of Best Practices in Health Professions Diversity. 7(1): 941-953.