The Foundation Center
The Proposal Writer's Guide
- The Proposal Writer's Guide: Overview
An overview of how to begin planning a proposal with details about writing an abstract or summary, background or significance section, or how to begin a budget.
Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology (OCAST)
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
The State Regents website provides events, training opportunities, PowerPoint presentations, mentoring, writing resources and external evaluators.
NIH All about Grants Podcast
The NIH answers the most asked questions from investigators, fellows, students and research administrators.
Past topics include:
- Navigating a Funding Opportunity Announcement
- Composing Your Cover Letter
- Grantwriting for New Investigators
- Scoring Your Application
- Who Should I Contact at NIH?