Thursday, October 24, 2019
Announcements from the Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders
Announcements from the Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders:
- Dr. Jace Wolfe (2001 PhD in Audiology graduate) was profiled in the Sunday Oklahoman on Oct 6th: https://oklahoman.com/article/5643047/renowned-research-audiologist-credits-fate-for-professional-personal-strides.
- At the annual meeting of the Oklahoma Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the following were honored:
- Taylor Sweeney (AuD student expected to graduate in 2020) was the recipient of an OSHA scholarship.
- Tierani Richardson (MA SLP student expected to graduate in 2020) was the recipient of the Donald Counihan Award.
- Dr. Suzanne Kimball received the 2019 OSHA Honors of the Association.
- Dr. Trevor Courouleau (2006 AuD graduate) received the Gwen Cacy Award.
- Dr. Robert Glade, one of our partners in the Keys Cleft Palate/Craniofacial clinic, received the OSHA Distinguished Service Award.
- Victoria Showalter (2019 BS CSD graduate) received the Rodenberg Award for Outstanding Students from the national Alpha Eta Honor Society.
Congratulations to all!