Tara C. Klinedinst, PHD, MSOT
- Assistant Professor
- Director, Health-Promoting Activity Lab
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Rehabilitation Science, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2021
- PhD, Occupation and Rehabilitation Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, 2019
- MSOT, Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, 2015
Societies and Organizations:
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Gerontological Society of America
- Society for Prevention Research
- Interventions to prevent and reduce disability and improve participation in adults and their care partners with chronic conditions.
- Self-management of chronic conditions, aging-in-community, caregiving.
- Klinedinst, T.C., Nelson, T.N., Gloeckner, G.W., & Malcolm, M.P. (2020). Depression and polypharmacy are risk factors for activity limitation in type 2 diabetes. Chronic Illness. Doi: 10.1177/1742395320959434
- Rouch, S.A., Klinedinst, T.C., White, J.S., & Leland, N.E. (in press). Exploring occupational therapists’ experiences in U.S. primary care settings: A qualitative study. American Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Klinedinst, T.C., Terhorst, L., & Rodakowski, J. (in press). Multimorbidity groups based on numbers of chronic conditions are associated with daily activity. Chronic Illness.
- Klinedinst, T.C., Swink, L.A., Atler, K.E., Chard, C.A., & Malcolm, M.P. (in press). The experience of type 2 diabetes: Application of the Model of Human Occupation. British Journal of Occupational Therapy.