- M.P.H., Health Administration, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, 1999
- B.S., Occupational Therapy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 1984
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
- AHS 1400: Orientation to the Health Professions
- UCOL 1022: Intro to the Rehabilitation Professions
- Admissions and Recruitment
- Academic Integrity
- Administration of Rehabilitation Services
- School-Based Occupational Therapy
- American Occupational Therapy Association, Past Chair of AOTA Recognitions Committee, 2010-2013, Past Member of inaugural Volunteer Leadership Development Committee, 2013-2014.
- Jones Public Schools, Occupational Therapy Provision, August 2000 – August 2014. Served as the direct service provider of occupational therapy services for the school system.
- Oklahoma Metropolitan Library System, Commissioner, November 2011- present. Represents eastern Oklahoma county on the Executive Board/Commission of the Metropolitan Library System.