- MS, Epidemiology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 1994
- BSRT, Radiation Therapy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 1982
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
- Immunologic aspects of tumor growth following hematopoietic transplantation
- Hepatic venoocclusive disease
- Medical dosimetry
- All aspects of radiation therapy simulation, treatment and medical dosimetry
- Allied Health Applications of a Computerized Log Database System; KE Boyce, SL Anderson, JM Winn, BG Bryant. Journal of Allied Health. 1999; 28:97-103.
- Ovarian Carcinoma: An Analysis of Prognostic Factors and Treatment Regimens; SL Anderson. University of Oklahoma Press, Norman, OK, 1995.
- Biotinylated Platelets: A New Approach to the Measurement of Platelet Life Span; E Heilmann, P Friese, SL Anderson, JN George, SR Hanson, SA Burstein, GL Dale. British Journal of Haematology, 1993, 85, 729-735.
- A Canine Model for Hepatic Venoocclusive Disease; RB Epstein, KW Min, SL Anderson, L Syzek. Transplantation, July 1992.
- Thrombocytopoiesis in Normal and Sublethally Irradiated Dogs: Response to Human Interleukin-6; SA Burstein, T Downs, P Friese, S Lynam, S Anderson, J Henthorn, RB Epstein, K Savage. Blood, July 1992.