MS, Epidemiology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 1994
BSRT, Radiation Therapy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 1982
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
MIRS 3660 Clinical Radiation Therapy
MIRS 4660 Advanced Clinical Radiation Therapy
MIRS 4603 Techniques & Application in Radiation Therapy I
MIRS 4703 Techniques & Application in Radiation Therapy II
MIRS 4723 Techniques & Application in Radiation Therapy III
MIRS 4614 Physics of Radiation Therapy
MIRS 4773 Dosimetry & Instrumentation In Radiation Therapy
MIRS 4610 Treatment Planning Seminar
MIRS 4440 Computer Application In Radiation Therapy
MIRS 4963 Multi-Disciplinary Capstone Seminar
MIRS 4272 Correlative Imaging
MIRS 3193W Radiation Physics
MIRS 3452W Principles Radiation Therapy
MIRS 4272W Correlative Imaging
AHS 5232 Principle of Medical Imaging and Pathophysiology
AHS 5263 Radiation Therapy Dosimetry I
AHS 5483 Radiation Therapy Dosimetry II
AHS 5283 Radiation Therapy Treatment Planning
AHS 5960 Practicum in Allied Health
Immunologic aspects of tumor growth following hematopoietic transplantation
Hepatic venoocclusive disease
- Allied Health Applications of a Computerized Log Database System; KE Boyce, SL Anderson, JM Winn, BG Bryant. Journal of Allied Health. 1999; 28:97-103.
- Ovarian Carcinoma: An Analysis of Prognostic Factors and Treatment Regimens; SL Anderson. University of Oklahoma Press, Norman, OK, 1995.
- Biotinylated Platelets: A New Approach to the Measurement of Platelet Life Span; E Heilmann, P Friese, SL Anderson, JN George, SR Hanson, SA Burstein, GL Dale. British Journal of Haematology, 1993, 85, 729-735.
- A Canine Model for Hepatic Venoocclusive Disease; RB Epstein, KW Min, SL Anderson, L Syzek. Transplantation, July 1992.
- Thrombocytopoiesis in Normal and Sublethally Irradiated Dogs: Response to Human Interleukin-6; SA Burstein, T Downs, P Friese, S Lynam, S Anderson, J Henthorn, RB Epstein, K Savage. Blood, July 1992.