Ed.D., Adult Education, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, 2003
M.A., Occupational Therapy Administration, Texas Women’s University, Denton, TX, 1991
B.S., Occupational Therapy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, 1985
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
OCTH 7443 Promoting Performance for People with Chronic Conditions
OCTH 7413 Behavioral Dynamics
OCTH/PHTH 8292 Introduction to Assistive Technology
OCT/PHTH 9391 Interdisciplinary Case Management
OCTH 7812 Research II
Service Dog Education
The Impact of Service Dogs on Individuals with Mobility Challenges
- Isaacson, M. (2015). Examining the Outcomes of Service Dog Placement for Individuals with Mobility Challenges Using Mixed Methods. Submitted to the Open Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Isaacson, M. (2013). The training and use of service dogs and the application to the occupational therapy education process. Open Journal of Occupational Therapy, 1(2). Retrieved from http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/ojot/vol1/iss2/6/.
- Isaacson, M. (2011). Best practices by occupational and physical therapists performing seating and mobility evaluations. RESNA-Assistive Technology Journal, 23(1):13-21.
- Randall, K.E., Isaacson, M., & Ciro, C. (2017). Systematic review and meta-analysis of the Meyers briggs. Journal of Best Practices in Health Professions Diversity: Research, Education, and Policy. Spring 10(1), 1-27.
- Ciro, C., Isaacson, M. (2016). Student rating of skill performance opportunities in faculty-directed research. Open Journal of Occupational Therapy. 4(3), Article 3. Available at http://dx.doi.org/10.15453/2168-6408.1184.