D.P.T., Doctor of Physical Therapy from Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA 2005
M.P.H., Health Administration, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, 1994
B.S., Physical Therapy, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, 1989
Societies and Organizations:
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Clinical Electrophysiology and Wound Management
- Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association
- American Board of Wound Management
- American College of Clinical Wound Specialists
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
PHTH 9173 Coordinator of Complex Case Management of the Integumentary and Metabolic Systems
PHTH 8252 Coordinator of Clinical Electrotherapy
PHTH 8214 Co-coordinator for Orthopedic Management of the Axial Skeleton
PHTH 8114 Coordinator for Orthopedic Management of Lower Extremity Dysfunction
PHTH/OCTH 8113 Co-coordinator of Principles of Human Movement
PHTH 8271 Instructor for Clinical Reasoning in Physical Therapy
PHTH 9391 Instructor for Clinical Reasoning in Rehabilitation Sciences
PHTH 8393/OCTH 8392 Instructor for Movement Sciences I
PHTH 9293 Instructor for Exercise Science II
1998, College of Allied Health, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Development of World Wide Web Courses – (Developer, $500)
1997, College of Allied Health, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Development of World Wide Web Courses – (Developer, $1500)
- Allen, T.W., Lepak, V., Robledo, C.A., & Thompson, D.M. (2017). The Effects of Localized Vibration on the Flexibility of the Spine and Lower Extremities. Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1, 2-12.
- O’Sullivan, S.B., & Lepak, V. (Fall 2013). Integumentary Physical Therapy. In, S.B. O’Sullivan & R.P. Siegelman (Eds.), National physical therapy examination review and study guide. Evanston, IL. TherapyEd.
- Lepak, V. (2012, Spring). Avoidable & Inevitable? Skin Failure: The Kennedy Terminal Lesion. Journal of Legal Nurse Consulting, 23 (1), 24-27.
- Lepak, V. (2010). Localized Inflammation. In M.C. Cameron & L. Monroe (Eds.), Physical Rehabilitation for the Physical Therapist Assistant (pp.76-90). New York: Elsevier Science.
- Rowe, R., & Lepak, V. (2010). Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy. In, S.B. O’Sullivan & R.P. Siegelman (Eds.), National physical therapy examination review and study guide (pp.1-98). Evanston, IL. International Educational Resources.
- Lepak, V. (2007). Localized Inflammation. In M.C. Cameron & L. Monroe (Eds.), Physical Rehabilitation; Evidence-Based Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention (pp.117-139). New York: Elsevier Science.
- Tucker, S., Winn, J., & Lepak, V. (2004, Spring). Web-based prerequisite finder: an aid for prospective students in a college of allied health. Journal of Allied Health, 33 (1), 75-7.