- D.P.T., Doctor of Physical Therapy from Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA 2005
- M.P.H., Health Administration, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, 1994
- B.S., Physical Therapy, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, 1989
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Clinical Electrophysiology and Wound Management
- Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association
- American Board of Wound Management
- American College of Clinical Wound Specialists
- PHTH 9173: Coordinator of Complex Case Management of the Integumentary and Metabolic Systems
- PHTH 8252: Coordinator of Clinical Electrotherapy
- PHTH 8214: Co-coordinator for Orthopedic Management of the Axial Skeleton
- PHTH 8114: Coordinator for Orthopedic Management of Lower Extremity Dysfunction
- PHTH/OCTH 8113: Co-coordinator of Principles of Human Movement
- PHTH 8271: Instructor for Clinical Reasoning in Physical Therapy
- PHTH 9391: Instructor for Clinical Reasoning in Rehabilitation Sciences
- PHTH 8393/OCTH 8392: Instructor for Movement Sciences I
- PHTH 9293: Instructor for Exercise Science II
- 1998, College of Allied Health, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Development of World Wide Web Courses – (Developer, $500)
- 1997, College of Allied Health, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Development of World Wide Web Courses – (Developer, $1500)
- Wound Care
- Acute Care
- Outpatient practice
- Long-term Care
- Allen, T.W., Lepak, V., Robledo, C.A., & Thompson, D.M. (2017). The Effects of Localized Vibration on the Flexibility of the Spine and Lower Extremities. Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1, 2-12.
- O’Sullivan, S.B., & Lepak, V. (Fall 2013). Integumentary Physical Therapy. In, S.B. O’Sullivan & R.P. Siegelman (Eds.), National physical therapy examination review and study guide. Evanston, IL. TherapyEd.
- Lepak, V. (2012, Spring). Avoidable & Inevitable? Skin Failure: The Kennedy Terminal Lesion. Journal of Legal Nurse Consulting, 23 (1), 24-27.
- Lepak, V. (2010). Localized Inflammation. In M.C. Cameron & L. Monroe (Eds.), Physical Rehabilitation for the Physical Therapist Assistant (pp.76-90). New York: Elsevier Science.
- Rowe, R., & Lepak, V. (2010). Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy. In, S.B. O’Sullivan & R.P. Siegelman (Eds.), National physical therapy examination review and study guide (pp.1-98). Evanston, IL. International Educational Resources.
- Lepak, V. (2007). Localized Inflammation. In M.C. Cameron & L. Monroe (Eds.), Physical Rehabilitation; Evidence-Based Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention (pp.117-139). New York: Elsevier Science.
- Tucker, S., Winn, J., & Lepak, V. (2004, Spring). Web-based prerequisite finder: an aid for prospective students in a college of allied health. Journal of Allied Health, 33 (1), 75-7.