Ph.D., Educational Psychology, Oklahoma State University School of Applied Health and Educational Psychology, Tulsa, OK, 2009.
M.H.R., Human Relations, Department of Human Relations, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 1996.
B.S., Physical Therapy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Department of Physical Therapy, Oklahoma City, OK.
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
OCTH-PHTH 8152 Evidence-Based Practice
OCTH/PHTH 7213 Introduction to Orthopedic Management of Upper Extremity Dysfunction
PHTH 9132 Community Assessment/Planning
PHTH 7411 Behavioral Science
PHTH 9192 Movement Science II
OCTH/PHTH 7990 Directed Studies, various topics
- Fitness and wellness in special populations, including children with leukemia and adults with significant mental health diagnoses.
- The use of intuition by physical therapy novices and practitioners in clinical decision making.
- The influence of personality type on academic and clinical success in the rehabilitation sciences.
- The influence of a community engagement curriculum on student volunteerism and civic engagement.
- Understanding patient non-attendance and missed appointments in various clinical settings.
- Randall, K., Miller-Cribbs, J.E., Schaefer, S.M., & Bragg, J.E. (2018). Preliminary investigation of reasons patients miss scheduled appointments in outpatient physical therapy. Physical Therapy Journal of Policy, Administration, and Leadership, 18 (4), 5-15.
- Lee, A.C., Davenport, T., Randall, K. (2018). Telehealth physical therapy in musculoskeletal practice: Viewpoint. Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, 48 (10), 736-739.
- Schweikhard, A.J., Hoberecth, T., Peterson, A., & Randall, K. (2018). The impact of library tutorials on the information literacy skills of occupational therapy and physical therapy students in an evidence-based practice course: A rubric assessment. Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 37, 1-17.
- Shortridge, A. Ross, H., Randall, K, Ciro, C., & Loving, G. (2018). Telehealth as e-learning: Learning and practicing interprofessional patient care. International Journal on E-learning, 17, 95-110.
- Randall, K., Isaacson, M., & Ciro, C. (2017). Validity and Reliability of the Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Journal of Best Practices in Health Professions Diversity, 10 (1).
- Shortridge A, Stienheider B, Ciro C, Randall K, Costner-Lark A, Loving G. (2016). Simulating interprofessional geriatric patient care using telehealth: A team-based learning activity. MedEdPORTAL Publications, 12:10415. http://dx.doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.10415
- Randall, K.E., Steinheider, B., Isaacson, M., Shortridge, A., Byrd, S., Ciro, C., Ross, H., & Loving, G. (2016). Measuring knowledge, acceptance, and perceptions of telehealth in an interprofessional curriculum for student nurse practitioners, occupational therapists, and physical therapists. Journal of Interactive Learning Research, 27(4), 339-353.
- Shortridge, A. M., Ross, H. M., Randall, K. E., Ciro, C. A., Loving, G. L. (2016). Telehealth technology as e-learning: Learning and practicing interprofessional patient care. International Journal on E-Learning.
- Ciro, C.A., Bender, D.J., Ross, H., Randall, K.E., Shortridge, A., & Loving, G. (preparing for submission). Facilitating interprofessional care management skills in nurse practitioner, occupational therapy, and physical therapy students for the care of a Hispanic older adult with complex pain. Interprofessional Care Management.
- Ciro, C.A., Randall, K.E., Robinson, C. A., Loving, G., & Shortridge, A. (April 27, 2015). Preparing occupational therapy students for the future of healthcare by incorporating telehealth into interprofessional education. OT Practice.
- Nesbit, K.C., Randall, K.E., & Hamilton, T.B. (2015). The development of narrative reasoning: Patient stories and novice clinicians. Advances in Health Sciences Education.
- Hoberecht, T., Randall, K.E., & Schweikhard, A.J. (2015). Library tutorials in an allied health evidence-based practice class. Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 34, 240 - 248.
- Bagley, JE, Randall, KE, & Anderson, MP. (2015). A comparison of sonography and radiography student scores in a cadaver anatomy class before and after the implementation of synchronous distance education. Ultrasound, 1-8. Doi: 10.1177/1742271X14567173