Parent Page: Prospective Students id: 5448 Active Page: Transcriptsid:5454

Transcript Submission for Application

College and University Transcripts - To be considered for admission, an official, sealed transcript must be received from each college/university attended by the Office of Admissions and Records by the application deadline.If you have completed any university and/or college coursework, you must provide a transcript from that institution. Submit separate officials in the original, sealed envelope from each institution attended. Transcripts not received by the application deadline will likely result in an automatic denial to the program in which you are applying to. Send updated transcripts at the end of each term when new grades or degrees are posted. Transcripts of record from colleges or universities accredited by the North Central Association or other regional accrediting associations will be given full value. Official transcripts of record from institutions not accredited by a regional association will be evaluated on the basis of the recommendations contained in the current issue of the Report of Credit Given by Educational Institutions, published by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers. Transfer transcripts become the property of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and cannot be returned.

OU-Norman Campus Transcripts – If you are a current or previous student at our Norman campus, we will obtain this transcript for you. It is important however, to report attendance at OU-Norman within the application; include start and end dates. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED ANY OTHER COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY OTHER THAN OU-NORMAN, YOU MUST SUBMIT THOSE OFFICIAL, SEALED TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION. WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE TRANSCRIPTS YOU SUBMITTED TO THE NORMAN CAMPUS.

Verification of Current Enrollment – A copy of your current or projected class schedule is an acceptable form of verification of enrollment. Write-in the name of the school and term of attendance if it’s not listed in the printout.

High School Transcripts – The requirement for high school transcripts and ACT scores vary by program and department. If uncertain, you may reference the college’s website for specific program requirements.

Electronic Transcripts (preferred delivery method) – OUHSC participates with most electronic transcript networks. If this method is an option with the school, send electronic transcripts to  

Advanced Standing Credit  (such as AP and CLEP) – Official results not posted as course credit at another school must be mailed to the OUHSC Office of Admissions and Records.

Study Abroad – If you studied abroad and the coursework and grades are posted to the transcript of your home institution, then you can skip sending a separate transcript. If, however, the coursework and grades are not listed on the transcript of your home institution you will be required to submit a separate transcript from your study abroad program that clearly reflects the coursework and grades in English.

**Please Note**
Official transcripts should be submitted 10-60 days prior to applying and no earlier than 90 days before the application is submitted.  Transcripts received more than 90 days early will not be matched and will result in incomplete application materials.

Please note that applicants to the DPT, MOT, SLP or AuD program must upload their transcripts directly to PTCAS, OTCAS, or CSDCAS respectively.

Mail official, sealed transcripts, AP scores (if applicable), and CLEP scores (if applicable) to the following address:
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Office of Admissions and Records
Robert M. Bird Health Sciences Library room 121
Post Office Box 26901 Oklahoma City, OK 73126