(405) 271-8001 Ext. 41159
Master of Education, Educational Psychology, Instructional Design, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, 2003
Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, Nuclear Mediicne, Univeristy of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 1998
AHS 3451 Medical Ethics
AHS 4452 Healthcare Management
MIRS 3560 Clinical Nuclear Medicine Technology
MIRS 4273 Nuclear Pharmacy
MIRS 4534 Clinical Nuclear Medicine I
MIRS 4553 Clinical Nuclear Medicine II
MIRS 3532 Nuclear Cardiology
MIRS 4560 Advanced Clinical Nuclear Medicine Technology
MIRS 4963 Capstone Seminar in Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences (co-coordinator)
Undergraduate Web-based Degree Completion Program:
AHS 4452 Healthcare Management
MIRS 3432 Principles in Nuclear Medicine
Societies and Organizations:
Member, Alpha Eta Honor Society
- Grantham V. Techniques for Enhancing Clinical Education Effectiveness. Presented at: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Psychiatry Grand Rounds. February 26, 2015. (Continuing Medical Education, 1.0)
- Winn J. Grantham V. JRCNMT Accreditation Workshop:. Educator’s Track. Presented at: Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. Annual Meeting. June 9, 2014. S. Louis, MI. (3 continuing education credits)
- Winn J, Grantham . JRCNMT Update 2014. Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology Forum. Educator’s Track. Presented at: Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. Annual Meeting. June 7, 2014. S. Louis, MI. (1 continuing education credit)
- Grantham, V. Enhancing Clinical Education Effectiveness. Presented at: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Educational Grand Rounds. June 15, 2012.
- J. Allen, B. Farris, V. Grantham, J. Gray, V. Williams. OUHSC Educator’s for Excellence. Educator’s for Excellence Guest Panel, Breakfast Roundtable. April 19, 2012.
- Grantham, V. Navigating Your Way Through PET and CT Education. 10th Annual Walter Durham Memorial Lecture. Presented at: 56th Annual Southwestern Chapter Society of Nuclear Medicine Meeting; April 2, 2011; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (Invited continuing education, SNMTS VOICE)
- Bowers B, Britton M, Grantham V, Thompson D. Comparing Teaching Competencies Across Disciplines. Faculty Development and Interdisciplinary Program. Presented at: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Educational Grand Rounds. June 18, 2010. Oklahoma City, OK.
- Grantham V. Instructional Design and Learning Objectives. Educators Forum I: Back to the Basics for Educators. Presented at: Society of Nuclear Medicine 55th Annual Meeting. June 14, 2008. New Orleans, LA. (Invited continuing education presentation, SNMTS VOICE #2572)
- Grantham V. Effective Feedback: Sharing Your Administrative Attributes. Presented at: OUHSC Nutritional Sciences Food Service Management Preceptor Meeting; May 16, 2006. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (Invited continuing education)
- Grantham V. Expanding Your Professional Horizon: Writing and Presenting. Presented at: Southwestern Chapter Society of Nuclear Medicine Meeting; April 8, 2006; Albuquerque, New Mexico. (Invited continuing education, SNMTS VOICE #024242)
Enhancing Clinical Education Effectiveness
Instructional Design and Technology
Developing Student Professionalism
General Nuclear Medicine
Certified in Nuclear Medicine
Joint Review Committee on Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine Technology Programs, Board Officer and Site Visitor
SNM Advancing Molecular Imaging and Therapy, Technologist Section, Technologist Advocacy Group
- Baldwin J, Grantham V*. Radiation hormesis: historical and current perspectives. J Nucl Med Technol. 2015; 43(4); 242 – 246. doi: 10.2967/jnmt.115.166074. (1.0 continuing education credit)
- Galbraith W. Chen X, Talley K, Grantham V*. Assessment of technetium-99m succimer residual activity using inert non-reactve syringes. J Nucl Med Technol. 2015; 43(1); 61 - 63. doi:10.2967/jnmt.114.147983
- Dam HQ, Brandon DC, Grantham VV, Hilson AJ, Howarth DM, Maurer AH, Stabin MG, Tulchinsky M, Ziessman HA, Zuckier LS. The SNMMI Procedure Standard/EANM Practice Guideline for Gastrointestinal Bleeding Scintigraphy 2.0. J Nucl Med Technol. 2014 Dec;42(4):308-17. doi: 10.2967/jnmt.114.147959. PubMed PMID: 25472517.
- Grantham V*, Alfred, L, Anderson, S, Argo C. Radioimmunotherapy: a review of I-131 tositumomab and Y-90 ibritumomab tiuxetan for the treatment of NHL. E-Rad Imaging Continuing Education and Career Development Resource for Radiologic Technologists. http://www.eradimaging.com/site/article.cfm?ID=778&mode=ce. 2012. (1.0 continuing education credit)
- Bolstad R, Brown J, Grantham V*. Extrinsic versus intrinsic uniformity correction for gamma cameras. J Nucl Med Technol. 2011; 39(3); 208-212.
- Kopisch A, Martin C, Grantham V. Exposure to technologists from preparing and administering therapeutic I-131 – how frequently should we bioassay? J Nucl Med Technol. 2011;39:60-62.
- Ruhman N, Grantham V, Martin C. Decontamination products’ effectiveness in the nuclear medicine department. J Nucl Med Technol. 2010; 38(4):191-194.
- Grantham V, Winn J. Clinical applications in the nuclear medicine department. In: Smith B, ed. Nuclear Pharmacy: Concepts and Applications in Nuclear Pharmacy. London, UK: RPS Publishing; 2010.
- Grantham V, Martin C, Schmitz C. Enhancing educational laboratory activities in nuclear medicine education. J Nucl Med Technol. 2009;37(4):244 - 247.
- DiGiacinto D, Grantham V, Anderson S. Student analysis of clinical education. Radiol Technol. 2009; 80: 359MR – 365MR.