The John W Keys Speech and Hearing Center is a full-service speech and hearing clinic located within the Allied Health Clinics. In the JWKSHC, licensed and certified faculty, speech-language pathologists, and audiologists provide supervised student training as well as outstanding speech, language, hearing, and balance care to the Oklahoma City community.
The JWKSHC includes specialty and multidisciplinary clinics in:
- Pediatric speech and language disorders
- Adult neurogenic speech disorders
- Central auditory processing disorder
- Cleft palate and craniofacial disorders
- Tinnitus and sound sensitivity
- Balance and falls
- Diagnostic audiology
- Hearing aids and assistive technology
- Cochlear implants
The JWKSHC is also home to the two United Way of Central Oklahoma partner agency programs: the United Way Hearing Aid Bank and the iLEAP Language Enrichment Preschool.